*Weddings *Birthdays *Baby Showers/Babies Gender Reveal Parties *Bridal Showers/Bachelor Parties *Company Parties *Military Events *FRG Events *Tea Parties *Holiday Events *School Events/Parties *Backyard BBQ's *Graduation

Any Event You need a sweet treat for

Complimentary Smasher Cake for Babies when a 1st Birthday cake is ordered!

Don't see what you would like to have; let me know...

Currently serving Fort Carson and surrounding areas

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cakes and such...

With every cake I make for someone I try to incorporate a new technique.  Lucky for me many of the requests I get do just that.  They ask for me to step out of my comfort zone and try something new.  This week will be no different.  Since I'm self taught, I saw fondant and immediately jumped at the chance to work with that.  However the cake I'm making this week will be completely buttercream, flowers and all.  I'm excited to make this cake, and as with all my cakes thus far I've got the tips, tricks and you tube videos bookmarked that will help me learn what I need to; to make this cake a success!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete